"Love follows knowledge."
"Beauty above all beauty!"
– St. Catherine of Siena

Monday, January 28, 2013

Matthew Monday: Email Exchange


The following is an exchange of emails between me and my wife last Thursday.  I was at work at my computer when I saw her email flash up.
 
From: Mrs. Manny
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 3:42 PM
To: Manny
Subject: Matthew

Hip Hip Horray!!! Matthew finally pooped on the potty!!!!!


From: Manny
To: Mrs. Manny
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 3:44 PM
Subject: RE: Matthew

I don't believe it!
 

From: Mrs. Manny
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 3:46 PM
To: Manny
Subject: Re: Matthew

It's true!! I was upstairs cleaning and when I came down he said he pooped. I was very skeptical but I looked in the potty and there it was!!! Big hugs and kisses, high fives and dancing. Now I have to buy him a toy since I promised him.


LOL, he finally did one in the potty.  It's been a struggle. 

8 comments:

  1. Hallelujah! Always a big cause for rejoicing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew posts are a great way to start the week!

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! My son was a terrible sleeper (he still is) but a great user of the potty. After I removed his diaper he peed on himself only once!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Matthew on reaching that milestone. Keep up the good work little guy:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think about the little things that make us so happy! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How funny (but congrats)! Wouldn't it have been funny if that e-mail went astray at your office. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Jeanette and Kathy. And yes that would have been a blast around the office Kathy...lol.

    ReplyDelete