"Love follows knowledge."
"Beauty above all beauty!"
– St. Catherine of Siena

Friday, September 20, 2013

Faith Filled Friday: Prayer From St. Clare of Assisi

I came across this wonderful prayer from St. Clare that was worth sharing.  You can read about here here and here


"I come, O Lord, unto Thy sanctuary to see the life and food of my soul. As I hope in Thee, O Lord, inspire me with that confidence which brings me to Thy holy mountain. Permit me, Divine Jesus, to come closer to Thee, that my whole soul may do homage to the greatness of Thy majesty; that my heart, with its tenderest affections, may acknowledge Thine infinite love; that my memory may dwell on the admirable mysteries here renewed every day, and that the sacrifice of my whole being may accompany Thine."
St. Clare of Assisi




4 comments:

  1. If only all of us humans could truly believe in souls who are children of GOD (Good Old Dad) spirits who are children of "The Holy Spirit" and each flesh cells who have the potential to become children of Jesus, who knows this galaxy might stand a chance now! :)

    Beautiful Prayer Manny and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Victor. Thanks for stopping by. By the way, I've been meaning to ask, do you have a website?

      Delete
  2. It is also my pleasure to answer you Manny? Long story short, I did have two blogs in the past. As for my first one, I had insisted that blogger.com erase all signs of "IT" and as far as I know they have. There are still traces of my second blog which was called "Undergo" and an angel who goes by the name of Steve Bogner http://bogners.typepad.com/ has left some of my comments in tack although it appears that someone has claimed my old undergo http://victor-undergo.blogspot.ca/ site.

    It is always a pleasure to hear from another angel! Right sinner vic? :)

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if you ever start another, be sure to let me know.

      Delete